Dressing for the office doesn’t have to mean boring and shapeless suits. You can look professional and appropriate while still having fun with your work clothes and maintaining your style.
Below are a few suggestions on classic items that are perfect for the office and keep you stylish.
1) The black skirt: This is something that every woman needs a few of in her closet. Invest in a few different styles of below the knee black skirts. As long as you have this, you can match it with just about any top, shoes or accessories.
A pencil skirt and an A line skirt are must haves and look great on all figures. If you can only afford a few, just get black ones. If you can splurge for more, get other colors such as white, red, gray, brown, etc. It all depends on the type of office you work in.
If your office has casual Friday, you can also get a black denim skirt which is a great staple as well. Basic black skirts are the type of thing that are good to buy wholesale. They go with everything and never go out of style. Wholesale women’s clothing are very easy to find all over the internet.
2) Cardigans: Like the black skirt, cardigans are a staple for a career woman and goes excellent with many different skirts and pants. You can have them in many different colors and prints.
Get the cardigan alone or with a matching blouse. Cardigans are great because they are professional and feminine at the same time. These are also good to buy in bulk if you like them and plan on wearing them often.
3) Basic black pumps: This is what will tie your whole outfit together. Again, depending on the level of how conservative your office is, they can be either closed or open toe. A perfect black office pump is one that has a little kitten heel, but not a stilleto.
Again, you want to be feminine yet conservative and professional. Save your 4 inch heels for a night out with your girlfriends. A basic black flat is great also, but shoes with a little heel will elongate your legs and make them look thinner.
4) Pearls: Worn with your black skirt, a cute cardigan, and your black kitten heels, a long pearl necklace will really take your look to the next level.
This is a classic, timeless look that will never go out of style and looks good on any woman. It is feminine, sophisticated, and professional — everything that an office outfit should be.
5) A colorful accessory: A simple accessory such as a red belt, a beaded necklace, or a beautiful broach looks really great with an all black outfit. Just a small touch of color is classy yet conservative.
When in doubt, think about how your boss dresses or how your clients dress. A good rule to keep in mind is that you should dress like your boss, and either as professional or slightly more professional than your clients.
Your office clothes don’t have to be boring and frumpy. It’s easy to find professional clothing that is fitted, stylish and conservative. Get wholesale women’s clothing such as cardigans, black skirts and other wholesale fashion clothing that you can wear to the office and still feel fabulous. Wholesalefashionsquare.com is a perfect place to find office attire.